May 28th 2020 - 2 papers on the depression study were published!
Nakano T, Takamura M, Ichikawa N, Okada G, Okamoto Y, Yamata M, Suhara T, Yamawaki S, Yoshimoto J: Enhancing multi-center generalization of machine-learning based depression diagnosis from resting-state fMRI., Frontiers in Psychiatry, 11: 400, 2020. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00400/full
Yoshino A, Okamoto Y, Sumiya Y, Okada G, Takamura M, Ichikawa N, Nakano T, Shibasaki C, Aizawa H, Yamawaki, Y, Kawakami K, Yokoyama S, Yamawaki, S: Importance of the habenula for avoidance learning including contextual cues in the human brain: A preliminary fMRI study, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 14: 165, 2020. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2020.00165/full
- July 22nd 2021 - A study with Yamashita lab was published in Nature Communications!
- April 1st 2021 - Name of Department has been changed
- Feb 26th 2021 - a new paper is now opened!
- Feb 12th 2021 - a preprint on the neurofeedback was published!
- Sep 24th 2020 - a paper on the dopamine and stress was published!